Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Give G-d Joy!

My divine soul was once one with G-d.
My soul was sent on a long dark journey.
My soul has come to rest within me.

My divine soul is a part of G-d but it is trapped within me.
My divine soul is imprisoned within my body.
My body has physical wants and needs that obstruct the soul.
I have pushed my divine soul deeper and futher into the muck.
Deeper and futher into exile.
I have made the prison walls higher, deeper, and wider.
I have allowed my selfish desires to rule.

G-d yearns to be reunited with my soul,
let me satisfy G-d’s desire.

I can free my soul and reunite her with G-d just as she was before this long journey.
I will now study Torah.
I will now pray.
I cry out to you G‑d because of the pain of my soul's exile in my low body,
Release my soul from captivity and bind her to Yourself!
Take her home!

I allow my soul to express herself.
The body is no longer an obstacle to reunification.
It has become a conduit that allows my soul to be reunited with it’s source.

This is the ultimate pleasure for G-d.

Based on Tanya Chapter 31 and chapter 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home